Plan International’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Global Philanthropy Team Lead
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : December 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Philanthropy is a crucial enabler for Plan International to achieve its resource mobilization objectives and secure it’s identity as the leading child-rights organisation for girlsÇ equality.
- The Global Philanthropy Team Lead will provide vision, strategy, oversight and thought leadership for UHNWI, major donor and legacy fundraising across the global Plan International organisation, including National Organisations and Country Offices.
- The successful candidate will contribute to Plan International’s Global Strategy by diversifying the organisation’s fundraising channels to increase revenue.
- In addition, this role will foster greater collaboration between Fundraising, Communications and Development programmes and enable shared learning across Plan International.
- Provide strategic direction, vision, and oversight to build Plan International’s global philanthropy capabilities
- Develop and lead a strong network of philanthropy fundraisers across the organisation.
- Lead the development and implementation of a multi-year philanthropy fundraising strategy, including the identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of UHNWI, major donors, and legacies, to diversify and grow unrestricted sustainable income streams.
- Plan and roll out the philanthropy pillar of Plan’s Global Fundraising Strategy and Global Strategy.
- Establish and lead a high-impact Global Philanthropy Team.
- Create and maintain operational systems to manage donor cultivation and stewardship.
- Establish and expand Major Donor Fundraising tools availability across the global organisation
- Provide thought leadership and advice to key stakeholders and fundraisers on the agile adoption of new solutions, products, and ways of working within philanthropy
- Monitor performance towards revenue targets and provide regular reports on progress.
- Work with multi-level stakeholders to drive new fundraising opportunities
- Ensure the alignment of philanthropy activities with other campaigns for a consistent, global view
- Represent Plan International in global networks and activities to promote the organization
- Ensures that Plan International’s global policies for Safeguarding Children and Young People and Gender Equality and Inclusion are fully embedded in accordance with the principles and requirements of the policy including relevant Implementation Standards and Guidelines as applicable to their area of responsibility. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring staff and associates are aware of and understand their responsibilities under these policies and Plan
- International’s Code of Conduct (CoC), their relevance to their area of work, and that concerns are reported and managed in accordance with the appropriate procedures.
- Fundraising & Communications Teams in National Organisations and Country Offices
- Management & Business Development Teams in National Organisations and Country Offices
- Fundraising Leadership Network (Fund Net)
- Strategic Performance Team
- Relevant consultants and agencies
- External partnerships
Technical Expertise, Skills, and Knowledge
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Significant proven experience in strategic fundraising
- Experience in building up successful major donor fundraising structures with the necessary strategic planning, tools, staff and working processes
- Highly familiar with cutting-edge major donor fundraising techniques and strategies
- Experience in international work environments
- Significant demonstrable experience in INGO environment
- Exceptional diplomatic and networking skills and experience in the effective use of soft power
- Strategy creation and ownership
- Proven and demonstrable leadership capabilities
- Comfortable with complex working environments
- Ability to develop relationships with disparate stakeholder groups
- Strong communication, representational and inter-personal skills
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills.
- Fluent in an additional language
- Experience of working in a matrixed and networked team
- Experience of leading change management processes
- Business development
- Marketing management.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Nigeria
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Not specified
*Global Philanthropy Team Lead in Not specified