Job title : GHAP Farm Supervisor
Job Location : Edo
Deadline : September 29, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of allocated blocks on the farm
- Draw work plans and crop calendars for planting, field management, and harvesting of cassava.
- Plant, apply manure/fertilizers, weed management, harvesting, and post-harvest handling of cassava.
- Ensure technical backstopping, capacity development, and training of daily-rated staff attached to the farm
- Prepare time sheets for casual/daily rated staff
- Ensure good farm equipment maintenance, irrigation management, and fertigation.
- Search for, engage and manage farmhands daily
- Any other responsibility assigned to him by the Farm Manager
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Agric / HND in Crop Science, Plant Pathology, Soil Science, Agronomy, Agric Economics or related discipline
- Applicant must have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar cassava farming role.
- Age: 25-35
- Minimum of 2:1
- Can work with little or no supervision.
- Will be critical in thinking and could take initiative as occasion demands
- Have a good command of English both in speaking and writing
- Be Honest, diligent, dedicated, and unassuming.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Agriculture / Agro-Allied jobs
- GHAP Farm Supervisor jobs