Job title : Geologist
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Incorporate log, core, petrophysical, seismic, production and other data to evaluate well results, assist in planning new well locations.
- Provide geological expertise on a multi-discipline asset team testing new ideas as well as supporting emerging development projects to meet team and corporate goals.
- Strong prospecting skills with the ability to integrate subsurface (well) information into interpretations with use of cross-sections, maps, seismic displays, visualization techniques, fault mapping, etc.
- Responsible for regional exploration mapping, approval of proposed well locations providing geological support to development decisions, recommending operations to optimize production, increasing recovery and adding reserves.
- Build a regional structural and stratigraphic framework and develop a working understanding of the regional petroleum system Presentation of assessments to team and management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geology or equivalent with minimum 10 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking to generate onshore/offshore opportunities.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D workstation interpretation (Landmark), with emphasis on fault identification.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Geologist jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 60 jobs