Polaris Digitech Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : January 28, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Organizing and supervising of GIS field data collection Project.
- Support Project teams in preparing technical specifications, while developing, maintaining, and updating new & existing GIS databases.
- Coordinate the design and development of user-specific GIS databases, and prepare reports as necessary.
- Ensure that application software and hardware operate efficiently and meet IE needs for information technology; update layers as changes occur.
- Analyze data and disseminate information for project reporting purposes through conceptualized field data collection methodologies and implementing the best approach where needed.
- Provide mapping support for the Software and Business Development Team.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality of data and processes and take measures to prevent unauthorized sharing of information and data.
- University Degree or its equivalent in GIS & Remote Sensing, Geography (Post Graduate Diploma / MSc. in the related field is an added advantage).
- Minimum of 3 years related experience.
- Extensive Knowledge of the GIS Software e.g. MapInfo, ESRI, ArcGIS, Global Mapper Erdass Imaging, as well as geospatial data collection hardware.
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
*Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Analyst in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “the job title” as the subject of the mail.