ORACLE’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : GenO Sales Representative (GenO-SR) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 06, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Reference No.: 21000YY8
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Start Your Success Story with GenO
- Are you passionate about changing lives through technology? Weäó»re not interested in your previous work experienceäóîinstead, we want to get to know the real you. That way youäó»re free to use every part of what makes you unique to learn, grow, and succeed. In return, weäó»ll help you find your calling and kick-start an extraordinary career.
- Generation Oracle (GenO) is Oracleäó»s brand new career development initiative, focused on identifying and advancing early-in-career and returnship talent through a tailored Sales, Solution Engineering and Consulting programme. GenO delivers learning, continuous development and clear, accessible career paths whilst offering the opportunity to influence and help steer our business into the future.
- Join us as a Sales Representative. Learn the fundamentals of selling! From harnessing the power of social media to wow-ing customers with your technical knowledge, our industry experts will help you become the sales leader you were born to be.
- We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can’t tick every box. However, if you are excited about this opportunity and think you can do most of what we are looking for, then go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need! Create the future with us
What Youäó»ll Do
- Learn how to create sales opportunities and maintain customer relationships.
- Actively develop your product knowledge in a range of Oracle Cloud technologies.
- Collaborate with sales teams on account strategy and demand generation.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of Oracle competitors and industry trends.
- Develop an understanding of customer needs in order to link them to Oracle products.
- Deliver exciting product demonstrations for customers.
What Youäó»ll Bring
- Bacheloräó»s Degree or equivalent.
- 0 – 4 years work experience.
- High energy: Youäó»re optimistic and resilient, always eager to interact and influence people.
- Agility: Youäó»re a pro at embracing change. Your self-confidence helps you learn and adapt wherever you go.
- Critical thinking: Youäó»re a natural strategist who can analyze situations, identify issues, and solve problems creatively.
- Teamwork: Youäó»re a fantastic team player who also loves smashing individual goals.
- Communication skills: Youäó»re fluent in English, with a natural flair for expressing yourself.
What Weäó»ll Give You
- The launch pad for a successful, long-term career in sales.
- Fun and flexible work for the ideal work-life balance.
- An inspiring, inclusive, and multicultural community that values fresh perspectives.
- World-class professional training from industry experts.
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits that will help you do your best work.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
*GenO Sales Representative (GenO-SR) in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online