1 week ago
Job title : General Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
- We are looking for a General Manager to oversee staffs, budgets, and operations of the local business unit.
- To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive while ensuring our profits are on the rise. You should have in-depth knowledge of Operational and Technical Practices in an Oil & Gas(E&P), Marine and Energy as well as steam turbine company. development planning, economic evaluation.
- Supervising departmental heads. This often includes areas such as hiring, training, and managing the performance of each employee.
- Developing and maintaining budgets. This can include budgets for individual departments or overall areas of the organization.
- Evaluating current business processes and systems
- Supporting sales teams and key account managers in the retention of existing clients.
- Defining long-term strategic goals and developing clear plans to implement them.
- Determine staffing requirements and ensure that company positions are filled promptly.
- Approving budgets for relevant departments based on data and critical thinking.
- Improving internal processes and ensuring employees work as a cohesive unit.
- Ensuring the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit’s offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Developing new strategies to increase production with safe and cost-efficient methods.
- Ensuring that adequate safety norms are used by site personnel.
- Degree in business management or a relevant course of study.
- 4 years relevant experience in similar role
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong work ethic.
- Must have experience in field development plans, execution and management
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
- Must be capable of representing the company with regulatory and government agencies.
- In-depth knowledge of business developments field procedures and practices
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Updated and Qualified CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- General Manager jobs