Job title : General Administrative Intern- IT Operations
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- IT administration of several collaborative tools (Atlassian, 1Password, Google Workspace, etc.)
- Manage inventory of IT software, including tracking usability, obsolescence
- Assist in the documentation and organization of IT procedures, user manuals, and knowledge base articles
- Support IT team in data backup and recovery procedures to ensure data integrity and availability.
- Collaborate with IT staff to perform routine system maintenance tasks, such as software updates, patch installations, and system monitoring.
- Manage software inventory audits to ensure compliance and security of IT assets.
- Help organize and schedule IT-related meetings, training sessions, and events.
- Assist in user account management, including creating, modifying, and disabling user accounts as needed.
- Assist with IT-related procurement processes, including obtaining quotes, and making purchases.
- Collaborate with IT team members to maintain a clean and organized IT workspace.
Requirements and Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
- 0-1 year of experience as an IT administrator.
- Exceptional ability to provide technical support and resolve queries.
- In-depth knowledge of IT software, and networks.
- Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.
- Proficiency in IT helpdesk and resolving software, such as Jira, Confluence, Fresh teams etc.
- Advanced knowledge of database maintenance and system security.
- Ability to Learn and apply best practices in information security and data protection.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- General Administrative Intern- IT Operations jobs