Job title : General Administrative Intern- Admin Operations
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
General Administrative Intern- Admin Operations Responsibilities:
- Help organize and schedule organization-wide meetings, training sessions, and events.
- Great communicator.
- Facilitating Scrum meetings and organizing virtual and physical team events.
- Provide administrative support by managing and responding to Admin-related emails and phone inquiries.
- Complete other administrative tasks and projects as assigned by the Admin Operations team.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of organized and efficient office processes and workflows.
- Support the administrative team in managing schedules, appointments, and calendars for executives and staff.
- Assist management with documentation
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of internal and external communications.
- Assisting in managing travel arrangements and accommodations for employees when necessary.
- Perform general administrative tasks as assigned by the Admin Operations team.
General Administrative Intern- Admin Operations Requirements and Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to provide Administrative support.
- Ability to work with people at all levels.
- Strong IT skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- General Administrative Intern- Admin Operations jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!