Job title : Fund Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 09, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
About the role.
- As a Fund Manager, you will play a pivotal role in managing investment portfolios and optimizing returns. Working collaboratively with members of the funds team, you will be at the forefront of developing and executing investment strategies.
- Leveraging your extensive experience and expertise in financial markets, you will be responsible for making informed investment decisions, conducting market analyses, and ensuring the overall health and growth of assigned funds for Sankore.
- You must be knowledgeable about global financial markets and be able to formulate high-end investment strategies.
- You will report to the Chief Investment Officer.
- Develop and execute investment strategies for the investment portfolio and conduct thorough market research and analysis to identify profitable investment opportunities.
- Manage investment portfolios, including fixed income, hedge funds, private equity funds, real estate funds, and other non-traditional investment vehicles, for the firm’s clients.
- Monitor the performance of the portfolio, analyze investment performance, and risk metrics, and make necessary adjustments to optimize performance.
- Assess and manage investment risks, implementing risk mitigation strategies.
- Maintain relationships with fund managers, brokers, and other professionals in the investment industry to gather insights and stay updated on market development.
- Lead and mentor a team of investment professionals, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture.
- Generate and present regular reports on fund performance, investment activities, and market trends to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to align fund strategies with overall organizational goals.
- Stay informed abreast of market developments, technological advancements in financial tools and platforms, regulatory changes, and industry trends that impact investments.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies related to alternative investments.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in investment management with 3 years leading an investment team.
- Strong knowledge of investment vehicles, strategies, and market dynamics.
- Familiarity with due diligence processes, including assessing fund managers, evaluating investment structures, and analyzing risk and return profiles.
- Experience with portfolio management systems and tools, such as Bloomberg, FactSet, and other investment-specific platforms.
- Relevant certifications such as CFA, or similar credentials would be a plus.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Fund Manager jobs