2 weeks ago
Job title : Fund Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 13, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Fund Analyst will work with the Fund Management team in providing market research report and analyzing asset classes, such as equities, fixed income instruments and alternative investments to provide recommendations for investment decisions.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Data gathering, database management and data mining across broad areas including Macroeconomics, Real Estate, high frequency capital market data, etc.
- Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies.
- Collect and synthesize financial data and operating information about potential investment opportunities and industries.
- Create financial models.
- Gather relevant data on the investment landscape (globally and locally) and conduct analysis with a view to spotting new and emerging opportunities.
- Conduct research on targeted sectors and make recommendations to support fund management investment activities.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing materials and pitch decks.
- Prepare daily reports and presentations.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, or other highly numerate courses.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in financial services or business analyst role.
- Must have completed NYSC (National Youth Service Corps).
- CFA Level 1 will be an added advantage; a firm commitment to obtain the charter is non-negotiable.
- Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoints, Visio etc.).
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of fixed income and equity market products and security analysis.
- Basic financial modelling skills.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to streamline processes in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to get the job done.
- Proactive, motivated, and possess poise and self-confidence.
- Strong attention to detail and open-minded (Exacting attention to detail, picking up on the details that others miss).
- Ability to engage and work collaboratively with colleagues, and multiple stakeholders,
- Ability to bring innovations to operations.
- Highly organized.
- Intellectually curious.
- A strong focus on excellence.
- Self-driven and goal oriented.
- A thirst for knowledge and learning.
- Competitive and commensurate with experience
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Research / Data Analysis jobs
- Fund Analyst jobs
- Salary Offer: *********