Job title : Full Stack Developer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- This position is responsible for the design, development, testing and deployment of software systems that meets customer requirement.
- The role also involves sitting within the IT team of a business and will be involved in liaising with the Business Analysts and Development Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 5+ years experience.
- Strong background in PHP and some of its framework (Laravel particularly)
- Bridge the gap between UI design and technical implementation
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of Inertia and Livewire
- Understanding of the SOLID programming principles
- Expertise working with packages and other developers’ codebases
- Dedication to TDD
- Expertise working with relational databases
- Experience with modern-day development tools including version control, preprocessors, task runnners, etc.
- Experience with cloud computing architectures
- Good understanding of versioning tools such as Git
- Comfortable with linux servers and some dev-ops
- Desire to work with project managers, designers and other developers
- Excellent verbal and time management skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Experience working in small cross functional Agile teams to build complex systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Full Stack Developer jobs