Vasiti Dotcom’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Full Stack Developer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for a creative Software Developer (Full stack) to join our versatile team in building world-class products and services.
- As a Software Developer (Full stack) you will be tasked with managing all software development needs of Vasiti including designing and implementing new systems and features, as well as modifying and maintaining existing systems for adaptation to business and/or technology changes.
- Lead and support the delivery of cross-functional, multi-platform product solutions ensuring products and solutions are technically sound, performance efficient, scalable and supportable.
- Design, develop, modify, implement and support Vasiti software components and processes anywhere in the Software stack as needed to improve software.
- Understand the business and user experience needs, and recommend innovative user focused solutions that establishes and maintains a high-level of user trust and confidence in Vasiti.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Mentor Software Developers to allow for skill and knowledge development through advice, coaching and training opportunities.
- Determine root cause for complex software issues and develop practical, efficient and permanent technical solutions.
- Collaborate with other teams, departments and management as needed to successfully achieve Vasiti’s objectives.
- Assist in database management, task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years of programming experience.
- Proven ability to master and learn new technologies
- Experience with SEO and Cloud Hosting, and familiar with Cybersecurity best practices.
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Kindly note that only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.