Zipline’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Fulfillment Operations Professional jobs in Bayelsa
Job Location : Bayelsa
Deadline : July 21, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
About You and the Role
- As a member of Zipline’s Fulfillment operations team in Bayelsa State, Nigeria, you’ll be responsible for building a strong supply chain of health commodities to enable health facilities to provide the best services to their patients.
- By joining us, you’ll be contributing to providing access to healthcare for all.
- Your main responsibilities will involve performing and coordinating a variety of tasks within the Fulfillment Operations team to ensure that our customers get their requests/orders in a timely manner.
- At Zipline, we believe that where you live should not influence your access to vital medical supplies. If this opportunity sounds like something you’d want to be a part of, then keep reading.
- Please be advised that we have not yet kicked off the interview process for this role and you should expect a slight delay in hearing back from us.
- We will be in touch as soon as we are ready to begin interviewing.
What You’ll Do:
- As a Fulfillment Operations Professional, you will be part of the team that ensures that blood products & medical products are delivered from our distribution centres to health care facilities in a safe, reliable, and fast manner.
- By joining us, you will therefore be contributing to our mission of ensuring that every human on Earth has instant access to vital medical supplies.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Customer Service & Order Fulfillment: You will be the first line when it comes to fielding orders from customers & ensuring they have high quality & excellent experience.
- Responding to calls from customers and collaborating with other members to process their orders
- Inventory & Warehouse Management: Organizing and managing supplies and equipment to ensure as the company scales, proper management procedures are in place.
- Product Handling: Manage & prepare packages to be delivered via drone to the hospitals and clinics to ensure quality & speed of delivery.
- Best Practices & Safety Management: Work with a team to perform daily quality control, oversee safety and regulations at the Zipline distribution center.
What You’ll Bring:
- Diploma or HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences preferably in Pharmacy, Nursing, Biomedical Laboratory, Biochemistry, Public Health or related fields of study.
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English
- 1+ years of practical experience in a laboratory setting, manufacturing plant, hospital or clinic
- Passionate about making sure that each component of our supply chain and order processing is handled perfectly
- Proactive with excellent organization and attention to detail
- Obsessed with the customer experience and making sure the quality of our deliveries always exceeds expectations
- Upbeat and positive attitude, a collaborator who wants to succeed while also helping teammates grow
- Must be eligible to work in Nigeria.
What Else You Need To Know:
- Must be willing and able to work nights/weekends on shifts
- Must be willing to work for a period not more than 45 hours/week
- This is a full-time position based in a town in Bayelsa State and will require relocation
- This job will involve regular communication with customers to process their requests and answer their queries about our stock and seek support
- Women are encouraged to apply, as we believe a balanced team is critical for success
- Must be able to travel to Ghana for at least 3 months for Zipline Academy training program
- Must have completed NYSC and hold a certificate of completion or exemption.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online