Job title : Fuel Attendant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Our client (a major player in the downstream sector) requires the services of fuel attendants in all their fuelling stations at the following locations:
- Amuwo Odofin
- LAWMA – Agege
- LAWMA – Mushin
- LAWMA – Ijora
- LAWMA – Sura
- Fluent in one or more local languages. Basic knowledge of English is required.
- Must be healthy and fit. Must be able to do other physically demanding work at the fuel station.
- Must have the stamina to be on his feet throughout working hours.
- ?Must have a friendly attitude towards customers and colleagues.
- ?Should be able to easily use various tools and equipment at fuel stations.
- ? Basic knowledge of mathematics is required for accurate billing.
- ? Candidates having basic knowledge of computers and billing systems would be preferred.
- Pump fuel into the motor vehicle. Confirm with the customer what type of fuel he needs before pumping.
- ?Collect money from the customer and provide him with a valid bill.
- ?Ensure all the money collected is safely deposited at the billing counter.
- Record keeping of all the products and services sold and money collected in return.
- Ensure all the tools and equipment of the fuelling station is in up-to-date condition at all the time. If any maintenance is required, bring it to the notice of the employer.
- Ensure the place of work is clean and hygienic.
- Ensure all the safety standards are always met to avoid accidents.
Salary: 35k – 70k
Male and Female can apply
How to Apply for this Offer
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Fuel Attendant jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!