eRecruiter’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : FTTH – Project Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 29, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is a well respected Broadband Internet And Broadband Service Company. They are admired for our Customer Experience, Professionalism, Reliability, Flexibility, Responsiveness, Innovative Products And Services And Exemplary Corporate Citizenship. They have an opening for a FTTH Project Manager in Lagos.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for end-to-end project management on delivering FTTH network as per business objective.
- Evaluating the CAPEX and OPEX requirements starting from the built to the final handover.
- Prepare Business critical reports and maintaining database of assets deployed.
- Collect and translate the business requirements into technical requirements.
- Design solution for the service architecture implementation based on the current network which is simple to implement, stable, future proof and aligned with the short-term and long-term business strategy.
- Create and adapt the equipment management interfaces for a transparent integration into OSS and BSS.
- Coach and lead the team of engineers to deliver business goals and supervising them with regular reviews.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of a fiber access service solution with the best possible customer experience with-in the agreed TAT of delivery and complaint resolution.
- Responsible for Providing Technical support for planning of fiber allocation, duct design (PVC) & Route design.
- Responsible for O & M of GPON network through routine preventive and corrective maintenance and improve service node uptime, access network target KPIs etc.
- Manage contractors and vendors with strict guidelines and governance mechanisms. Responds quickly on issues affecting services to maintain high availability.
- Performs analysis of network needs as per business projection and provide strategic inputs on network design.
- Provides root-cause analysis for any network or customer related issue and implements corrective actions.
- Creates a positive relation with the customer to get repeated business in the same area.
- Proactively seeks feedback from the user base to ensure the relevance, quality and standards of services is available and delivered.
- Ensures feedback issues and suggestion to the program Manager on continuously
- Bring in process improvements in operations.
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in telecommunication fiber optic network, FTTH, OSP.
- In-depth knowledge of GPON protocol (ITU-T G.98x standards).
- Excellent working knowledge on FTTH/GPON Network Planning, Estimation, Route Selection, OSP Planning, Fiber Management, Fiber link power Budgeting, ONU, OLT & ONT.
- Expertise in planning with GIS Applications like ArcGIS, QGIS, Autodesk etc and prepare BoQ with drawings.
- Work experience on configuring Nokia or similar GPON network nodes viz, OLT & ONTs and managing the nodes through AMS Platforms.
- Conducting survey for Main Route designing for GPON.
- Expert level trouble shooting in Ethernet access technologies such as VLAN bridging.
- Working knowledge of Ethernet QoS, IP QoS and POTS.
- Hands on experience on using tools like OTDR, Protocol emulators, traffic generators, protocol analyzers, Power Meters etc.
- Expertise in ascertaining WiFi indoor coverage requirements for FTTH service delivery.
- Good knowledge on Network security basics.
- Experience in maintenance of underground fiber cables, Splicing of Fiber, power testing etc.)
- Experience in managing billing and customer care software for GPON.
- Excellent vendor management and customer centric attitude.
- CAN -Do attitude and ability to get the work done in challenging environment.
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English language written and oral.
- Ability to work with multi-cultural teams.
- Self -driven with excellent sense of responsibility.
- Team Player with pleasant personality.
- Quick learner and adapts to change.
- Planning and organizational talents.
- Customer Centric attitude.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.