Job title : Frontend Developer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 16, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- A frontend software developer is a talented software engineer that specializes in web design and mobile app software development, the frontend developer role would be responsible for web and app screens structuring, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic designs while ensuring design compatibility across multiple computer devices.
- The role also requires the ability to communicate technical complexities to both technical stakeholder and non-technical stake holders in such a way that would make perfect sense to the listener
- Evaluating and estimating how long it would take to complete development task.
- Breakdown and communicate highly technical analysis in simple terminologies.
- Implementation of product designs and functional capabilities.
- Attending to bug issues raised by QA (Quality Assurance).
- Suggesting tools that is best for development task.
- Participating in Stand-up sessions.
- Reading and optimizing old codebase.
- Integrating and maintaining analytics/marketing tools on products developed.
- Working with other frontend engineers using Git for work collaborations.
- Creating product source code documentation.
- Attending to design issues raised by the design team.
- Manage and maintain App Store accounts both iOS & android.
- In-depth troubleshoot to obtain root cause behind issues and effectively communicate same
Education and Experience
- B.Sc Computer Science or its equivalent, any additional computer science related professional degree is an advantage
- 3 to 5 years of experience with proof of production-based product developed by you
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Frontend Developer jobs
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!