Hilton Worldwide’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Front Office Shift Leader
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 01, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job Number: HOT07N6H
Brand: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Shift: Full Availability
Job Level: Supervisor/Team Leader
Potential Benefits: Housing, Transport
Job: Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office
- A Shift Leader is responsible for providing leadership and guidance to Front Desk team during assigned shift to ensure consistency in quality of service delivered to our guest.
What Will I Be Doing?
As Shift Leader, you will supervise Reception operations to ensure consistently-delivered exceptional customer service to Guests, especially as service affects the information provided by Team Members to assist with Guest enquiries. The Shift Leader interacts with Guests and contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome guest on arrival to the hotel, ensure constant visibility at the lobby, interacting with guest, and ensure orderly queue at the Front Desk.
- Supervise front desk team to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Ensure consistent high level of customer service in handling of guest complaints, requests and enquiries while demonstrating positive leadership skills.
- Maximise occupancy, drive sales revenue, promote hotel services/facilities and identify upsell opportunities and Hilton Honors enrolment.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms, work with guest preference reports to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Develop effective cross-departmental collaboration and good working relationship with hotel team members.
- Ensure performance management, one on one sessions, periodic trainings and efficient grooming standards.
- Review shift log books and conduct shift briefings to ensure continuity in communication flow especially on daily events/ VIP guests amongst others.
- Ensures the Customer Service Agents have current and sound knowledge of hotel products and services to enable them perform their duties.
- Manage desk, resolves guest concerns, handle emergencies and other challenges that may occur during assigned shift. Implements resolutions by using discretion and judgment.
- Handle Team Member duty schedule, vacation request using occupancy forecast.
- Analyze SALT feedback evaluating levels of guest satisfaction, motivating the team and conducting corrective feedback based on the analysis.
- Complete the Shift Checklist and prepare daily leadership reports.
What Are We Looking For?
Shift Leaders serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- University Degree or equivalent.
- 3-year experience as a Front Desk Customer Service or Guest Service Agent/supervisor.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers, resolving conflicts with tact, strong sense of responsibility and professionalism.
- Ability to access and input information using moderately complex computer applications (OPERA, MS WORD, MS EXCEL, SYNERGY,CRM)
- Customer Service and Interpersonal skills to provide overall guest satisfaction.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations.
- Leadership skills and ability to motivate and build high performing team.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online