Africhange Technologies Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Front-End Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Because we are growing, we are seeking an individual that can create a top-level coding-base using Typescript, Angular and Responsive User Interface best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience.
- You will need to know the best practices and modern ways of creating interfaces and ensure the interface is able to interact with backends APIs.
- You will also need to have great communication and collaboration skills as you will need to interact with fellow front end and back end developers regularly to ensure components can be integrated together.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies
- Developing product analysis tasks
- Making complex technical and design decisions for user interface
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular
- Conducting performance tests
- Consulting with the design team
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support
- To ensure a clean dependency chain with regards to file systems, logic and model
- To make technical and design decisions for application that best align with business objectives
- To work and identify bottlenecks of performance, error detection, troubleshooting and thereby improve the overall applications performance and stability
- Design and implement visually aesthetic user interfaces
- Working together with team leads and Product Managers for analyzing, designing, and building new systems as well as enhancement to existing systems
- Create meaningful, impeccable and well written documentations, Modules, and components that are reusable and can be interpreted by the team
- Research, analyze, and develop product features of increasingly complex nature
- To conduct functional, performance and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Timely implementations of new technologies to speed up performance of the application
- To coordinate workflow and website ideas with the cross functional team such as stakeholders, the developing team, the users and other production partners to develop state of the art user experience.
- B.Sc / HND qualification in Computer Science or its equivalent
- Relevant certification(s) in Software Engineering or its related course
- 3 years relevant work experience
- Proven experience in the delivery of system / software development projects in a structured environment
- Experience in a variety of software development approaches and methodologies including Agile SCRUM and Waterfall Experience
- Proficient in CSS/SCSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Knowledge of Ci/CD and deployment platforms like Heroku and AWS, Docker, Git and Git Action, HTML5/CSS, jQuery and related client-side frameworks
- Knowledge of Ng Zorro and Ng Bootstrap is an added advantage.
What We Offer
- Fully remote opportunities
- Competitive salary.
- Access to relevant courses/learning programs
- A great team with a passion for working collaboratively.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online