Job title : Front Desk Representative
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Assist the customer service manager to implement proper and excellent customer service delivery across all communication channels.
- Answer all questions related to the company’s products in a knowledgeable manner.
- Handle customer complaints; provide appropriate solution and alternatives within the shortest time limits.
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate pricing and delivery information to customers.
- Inform prospective and old customers of current promotions and discounts on company products.
- Implement departmental sales strategies to meet and/or exceed individual monthly and quarterly quotas.
- Gather Customer service-related data, carry out sales analysis and relevant surveys periodically.
- Keep proper records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Schedule and follow through on calls with prospective clients and current customers.
- Maintain a positive customer relationship and help customers identify the product of their needs.
- Provide customers with accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools..
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Customer Service Representative or a related field
- Proficient use of CRM tool is an added advantage
- Ability to use Microsoft Suite tools (Word, Excel etc.)
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Front Desk Representative jobs