Job title : Front Desk Receptionist
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
We’re seeking a friendly and professional Front Desk Receptionist to join our team. You will be the first point of contact for visitors to our company, answering phone calls, emails and greeting guests in a warm and engaging manner. As a part of our team, you will also play a critical role in supporting our employees and promoting a positive working environment.
- Greet and welcome guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Answer and transfer incoming phone calls and emails.
- Manage the Front Desk area and maintain a tidy reception area.
- Distribute and sort daily mail and packages.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments for visitors and employees.
- Provide administrative support to various departments.
- Resolve basic inquiries and requests from visitors, employees, and vendors.
- Proven experience as a Front Desk Receptionist or similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor, with the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Front Desk Receptionist jobs