Salpha Energy Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Front Desk Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 29, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a proffessional and pleasant Front Desk Officerto undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- As the ïface’ of our company, Our ideal candidate should be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- Essentially, as a Front Desk Officer in Salpha Energy, your central goal is to provide our customers with outstanding service and support
- Greet guest and provide them with superb customer service
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Ensure that the visitor’s booklet is properly documented.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Carryout any other duties that may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suites.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.