Main One Cable’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Front Desk Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 22, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Department: Corporate Services & Development
Job Type: Permanent
- The Front Desk Officer will be responsible for all front desk duties like manning the switchboard, receiving, endorsing letters and applications.
Other responsibilities include;
- Welcome clients and visitors, and ensure they are comfortable.
- Channel client’s queries to the right department/person.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support as and when needed.
- Manage the distribution of office supplies.
- Manage the booking and use of Board and Meeting rooms.
- Receive and document all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist with other tasks assigned as necessary to support the department.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- OND / HND qualification in any relevant discipline.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Time & self-management skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and Customer Service Orientation.
- Effective Communication and good command of written/spoken English.
- Basic Secretarial & Computer Skills and proficiency with MS Office Applications.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise duties and have a positive attitude to work.
- Maintain consistent punctuality and smart professional appearance.
- Maintain confidentiality.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online