Nextzon Business Services Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Front Desk Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 30-Sep-21
Quick Recommended Links
We are seeking to engage the services of:
Front Desk Officer -034) who will be responsible for receiving visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately while notifying company personnel of visitor arrival.
The role will include:
- Receiving visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately
- Answering, screening, and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintaining security by following procedures and controlling access
- Updating appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical front desks/ receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
Qualifications & Experience:
- An OND or HND from a recognized and accredited Polytechnic
- At least 2 years proven working experience in a similar role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; able to prioritize
- Motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Able to perform clerical duties, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed
- High school diploma; associateÛªs degree, or bachelor degree in business, administration, or related field preferred
- Prior experience as an office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite; scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must
- Professional certification in office management would be an added advantage.
Remuneration is competitive.
If you want to be a part of our team, kindly send in your resume quoting the reference number of the position of interest, on or before the close of business on 22nd September 2021 via the link below
NOTE: Only applicants with OND or HND with previous Front Desk experience with matching skills will be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
*Front Desk Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Customer Service jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to apply online
*Customer Service jobs in Nigeria