International Health Management Services Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Front Desk Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 14, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Marina, Lagos
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Distribute letters to their appropriate departments.
- Collecting, sorting, distributing, and preparing mail and courier deliveries.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Art and Social Science course.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skill.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
*Front Desk Executive jobs in Nigeria
*Customer Service jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*Customer Service jobs in Nigeria