Hempawa Consult’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Front Desk & Customer Service Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Undertake administration duties such as accurately recording and making calls, word processing, filing, faxing and others.
- Distribute daily mail and faxes
- Manage postage of outgoing mail
- Carry out procedures to computer systems and client records
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Maintain office equipment including services calls
- Warmly welcome clients and other visitors, determining their needs and ensuring that these are met in an efficient and friendly manner
- Promptly attend to incoming telephone calls, forward calls to appropriate staff members, and accurately record and distribute messages when required staff members are unavailable
- Provide support to employees of all departments (and on occasion other sites)
- Provide timely word processing for internal and external customers
- Ensure all communications, both internally and externally, are handled in a timely and professional manner.
Functional Competencies Required
- A Degree with a minimum of 1 years work experience.
- Broad base of general clerical / secretarial skills, including filing, phone/front desk reception, and so forth.
- Outstanding customer service skills, including professionalism, Û÷peopleÛª skills, and the maintenance of confidentiality.
- Good basic administrative and organizational skills.
- Experience in organizing and maintaining moderately complex filing and records systems.
- Good reading, spelling / grammar and general writing and math skills. Some cash handling experience is desirable.
*Front Desk & Customer Service Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Customer Service jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Customer Service jobs in Nigeria