Job title : Freelancer, Provider Acquisition – Borno
Job Location : Borno
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
This role will be responsible for onboarding new healthcare providers to joining our provider network in Nigeria.
- Effectively and efficiently sign up highly requested providers to the network
- Onboard providers at record time to our processes for enrollee verification, claims processes to meet the quality standards.
- Provide accurate, thorough, and compelling information about Reliance Health to providers and address concerns
- Ensure adequate and complete documentation of all provider agreements, SLAs, and MOUs.
- Minimum of tertiary education
- Similar experience in a role that partners with a network of hospitals, familiar with medical service providers, contractual processes, relationship managemnt and fraud management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Fast learner with ability to retain and teach new providers in detail about the company and its processes
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Customer Service jobs
- Freelancer, Provider Acquisition – Borno jobs