About Freedom Foundation’s Job offer
Job title : Crisis Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 28, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Support patients through the recovery process.
- Provide crisis support ant intervention at the HOR Centre.
- Act as a chaperone for patients within and outside the Centre.
- Maintain a safe environment within HOR Centre.
- Use of appropriate restraining techniques where necessary
- Assist mental health nurses with assigned tasks.
- Minimum of OND in Behavioral Health or any related field.
- Previous work experience at a health facility is an added advantage, though not mandatory.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be physically fit and strong.
- Observant and ability to identify possible risk situations.
How to Apply for this Offer
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail