About Freedom Foundation’s Job offer
Job title : Cooks
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 28, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare and cook nutritious and appetizing meals following pre-set menus.
- To prepare food items according to the standard recipes.
- To minimize waste of all food items.
- To perform side duties as instructed by the management
- To abide by the Food Safety regulations in terms of color-coded tools and use.
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
Requirements / Experience
- Candidates should possess OND or SSCE with 1- 3years work experience.
- Preferable a female between the age of 20 to 28 years
- Applicant must reside around Surulere and its environs.
- Experience in both African and Intercontinental dishes.
How to Apply for this Offer
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail