2 weeks ago
Job title : Fraud Operations Lead jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Fraud Operations Lead’s responsibility will be to manage all facets of fraud operations efforts across the Organisation including the day-to-day running of the fraud desk, coordinating fraud investigations and recovery efforts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead Flutterwave’s collective response to fraud events to ensure minimal impact of fraud occurrence to the Organisation and the payment community.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Fraud Desk for effective handling of all fraud incidents reported into the channel across the Organisation.
- Lead investigation efforts on fraud incidents for the purpose of establishing root causes and recommending preventive and mitigation actions.
- Lead fraud recovery efforts across the Organisation to optimize fraud recovery performance.
- Work closely with key stakeholders including Heads of Fraud Desks, Anti-Fraud Team Heads, Law Enforcement, etc. in banks and non-bank financial institutions as well as internal partners including Country Managers and Cluster Compliance Leads, Account Managers as well as Operation Managers in every market on fraud matters anywhere Flutterwave has a presence.
- Maintain a robust information system for fraud events and losses.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements on fraud reporting.
- Build and retain a world-class team through attracting, developing, and retaining top talent.
- Provide strong leadership to your teams, enhance, and develop a strong team culture of trust, commitment, and performance.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Risk/Fraud management with hands-on fraud investigation and significant experience managing fraud desk operations or working as a law enforcement officer
- Knowledge of banking operations, payments, and card operations
- Excellent research, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC and technical proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Significant experience with team leadership and people management
- Strategic thinker with a proven track record of transforming risk operations.
- Authorization to work in the country without sponsorship.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Security / Safety jobs
- Fraud Operations Lead jobs
- Salary Offer: *********