Kuda Bank’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Fraud Operations Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 22, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- As we work to consistently improve our service offering to our customers, we are searching for a highly cerebral Fraud Operations Analyst to join our Fraud Team and ensure that we not only manage fraud queries efficiently and effectively, but that we work to proactively prevent cases of fraud from occurring.
- In this highly impactful role, you will primarily be responsible for pre-empting, identifying, mitigating, and preventing all forms of fraud across our business. This will require you to take ownership of the management and investigation of electronic fraud within the organization.
- To be successful, you will need to react swiftly to any semblance of fraud and ensure it is addressed within an expeditious timeframe and escalated appropriately to mitigate the loss of funds. You will be responsible for providing customers with investigative findings on reported fraud.
- Given the critical nature of this department, our fraud team may be required to work night and weekend shifts as we strive to provide our customers and industry stakeholders with resolution on any fraud cases in quickest time possible.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Block/place restrictions on accounts upon receipt of a fraudulent complaint.
- Monitoring of all electronic transactions across all channels
- Review of out-of-pattern transactions
- Investigation of all electronic channel complaints.
- Resolution and Documentation of investigative findings
- Handling indemnities and footage requests.
- Rendition of all Fraud TeamÛªs regulatory returns
- Investigation of Fraudulent chargebacks lodged against Kuda.
- Investigation of overdraft Fraud
- Manage escalations, effective and efficient remediation strategies
- Treat customersÛª complaints of unauthorized transactions.
- Provide input into the identification of trends, and lessons learned from investigations to support the continuous improvement of KudaÛªs product and control environment.
- We are looking for someone with a BachelorÛªs Degree preferably from a recognized University.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- A minimum of 1 year experience
- Good report writing and communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Good analytical skills
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for Û÷every African on the planetÛª.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
*Fraud Operations Analyst jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria