About Fosad Consulting’s Job offer
Job title : Senior FullStack Developer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 7, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
A leading health-tech company is urgently looking to hire for the following positions in Lagos:
The role holder will: use cutting-edge processes and technologies to build scalable, distributed, and fault-tolerant fully fledged platforms; work with both frontend and backend teams in determining the prioritization and estimation of new features and improvements; build prototypes that meet project quality standards and requirements and find and addresses performance issues prior to releasing finished product; design and review code inclusive of efficient and reusable front-end and backend infrastructure and components, support re-use through documenting common components that save the business time in executing future projects; lead the junior full stack team in building elegant and sophisticated user interfaces; design and develop efficient backend functions, APIs and Gateways that is robust, performant and can support multi-tenant use; collaborate with designers, developers, and product owners in order to avail interactive and scalable solutions.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or any other relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a mid/senior full stack development capacity
- Must be an exceptional coder with good experience with functional programming as well as vast experience building complex user and application interfaces
- Experience in a health-tech or health/medical space is an advantage
- Significant knowledge of visual aesthetic components and elements such as font, layout, colour, graphics etc
- Good communication skills
- Frontend frameworks: React, Angular, or Vue
- Web technologies: Bootstrap, RxJS, and Redux
- Server-side technologies: NodeJS, Express.js, Nest.js and any of Python, Java and .Net
- Database technologies: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle and MongoDB
- Web server technologies: IIS, Apache, or any other
- Other technologies and standards: Bootstrap, web-sockets, NginX, API Gateway, ReST, GraphQL, etc.
Consumer-oriented, be a team-builder and team player, have an ability to work in a fast paced and highly collaborative position, and be highly organized with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
Must have an insatiable thirst for knowledge, be open and welcoming to change, have excellent creative and strategic skills, have exceptional problem-solving skills, and have an ability to remain calm and composed in times of uncertainty and stress.
Must be a likeable and approachable person who easily builds lasting and meaningful connections with others. They will be a people person who inspires trust and confidence in others who will then readily follow in his insights and directives.
How to Apply for this Offer
Qualified persons are to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as their email’s subject.