About Fosad Consulting’s Job offer
Job title : Head of Finance
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : February 28, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- We are recruiting for Head of Finance who will be responsible for advising upper management and managing finance operations.
- Participate in the development of the Company’s corporate strategy and plan
- Manage and coordinate the Company’s financial business including budget preparation, fiscal control, and maintenance of payroll data and accounting records
- Responsible for developing and implementing sound financial and fiscal policies including finance and accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate recording and appropriate treatment of accounting data, including processing of Accounts Payable, Credit & Accounts Receivable, Assets, Inventory, etc
- Ensure the clarity, accuracy, integrity and the timely preparation of the Company’s financial records, systems and statements
- Monitor organizational cash flow and liquidity to ensure the availability of funds required to finance the Company’s operations, business plans and budgets
- Ensure that appropriate system controls are in place to safeguard the Company’s assets
- Make regular reviews of the Company’s costs and expenses as well as make recommendations for cost management
- Plan and direct financial audits to ensure financial accountability and compliance with established standards
- Oversee filing of all tax returns as well as authorize tax deposits and payments.
- Manage relationships with external Auditors to ensure successful annual audits.
- Define and monitor internal KPI’s based on the Finance Department’s strategic plan.
- B.Sc in Accounting / Finance or related discipline
- ICAN or any equivalent qualification is a must
- 7- 10 years work experience with at least 6 years in Oil and Gas will be compulsory and 4 years in a management position.
- Masters Degree or MBA in Finance is an added advantage.
N4,800,000 – N5,400,000 annually.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Head of Finance – Port Harcourt” OR “Admin / Finance Officer – Ogun State” as the subject of the email.