About Fort Knox Group’s Job offer
Job title : Merchant Acquiring BD – Senior Manager
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : February 28, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ibadan and Benin
Develop sales leads and build up sales pipeline;
Adjust strategic plan based on different sets of priorities, develop super merchants, merchant aggregators, individual small merchants accordingly:
Sign up > 2 merchant aggregators monthly
Deploy > 800 POS activated each month, mostly OPAY MINI (mPOS);
Average GTV >2M per month
- Work closely with operation team on helping aggregators onboard merchants efficiently, in order to save our BD (field reps) resources; On-site visiting, training, onboarding assistance;
- Work closely with IT team on elaborating and delivering bespoke solutions for Super Merchants, including but not limited to POS & software, business loans, store & employee management, joint marketing, credit products;
- Be active in the market and focus on making visits, meetings and interactions to customers, focusing on client needs understanding and highlighting the value of our products and services;
- Collect client’s usage feedbacks, follow up with team and make sure the problems will be taken care of in a timely manner;
- Concrete KPI/OKR will be updated at the beginning of each month and the assessment will run at the end of the month. Work focus needs to be reviewed and adjusted accordingly; Bottom-out system, the last-grade might be laid off after 2 months of low performance.
- 4+ years’ experience in bank’s core sales position, like relationship managers, ideally focused on the SME segment;
- Comprehensive understanding of POS business, great understanding of agency banking and merchant scenarios;
- Extremely result orientated, hardworking, with strong track record of success;
- Good at drafting business/product/service proposal, delivering presentation, negotiating commercials and driving the conversation on the right track;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed sales target;
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions.
- Be able to work under high pressure and intensity, can multi-task and accept necessary overtime.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.