1 month ago
Phillips Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Foreign Trade Account Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Manage the import process including Letters of Credit (Valid & Non Valid for Forex) and Bills for Collection
- Payment of Trade Invisibles including Overseas Dividends, TSF & Royalty Fees & UK Insurance Plant Premium Payment
- Settlement of Inter Company debts and third party payments through EFT
- Management of Export process and proceeds repatriation
- Management of Export incentive grants
- Ensuring Compliance with exchange control regulations
- Verification of FX Charges
- Daily monitoring of exchange rate for hedging and trend analysis
- Management of Import duty payment and provision of monthly Import duty analysis
- Ensure compliance with financial policies (Authorities & Limits)
- Ensure that all Foreign Currency transactions are booked promptly.
- Maintain up to date record for export proceeds receipt
- A graduate plus associate membership of a recognized professional Accounting body with relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience with proven integrity.
- Ability to take commercial insights and translate into the Organisation & People Agenda.
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills.
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills.
- Sound IT knowledge in the use of outlook (Excel, word and power point)
- Working knowledge in accounting package-SAP (All modules)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.
* Foreign Trade Account Manager jobs
*Jobs in Lagos
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Salary Offer: *********