Job title : Food Technologist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 07, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
As Food technologists in GreenSpace you will be responsible for making sure food products are produced safely, legally and to the quality claimed.
Your responsibility will include making sure that food products are safe and meet specific standards and will be involved in developing/improving the manufacturing processes and recipes of our food products.
As Food technologist, you’ll need to:
- Supervise daily production process
- Modify existing products and processes and develop new ones
- check and improve safety and quality control procedures in our factory, from the raw material stage through to the finished product
- Research current consumer markets and latest technologies to develop new product concepts
- Assist with selection of raw materials and other ingredients from suppliers
- Prepare product costings based on raw materials and manufacturing costs to ensure profitable products
- Run trials of new products – either alongside or together with product development
- Deal with any customer complaint investigations or product issues
- Conduct experiments and produce sample products
- Provide leadership for the factory operatives
Starting salary will range between N150,000 N 180,000 per month
You will be entitled to additional benefits, such as a performance-related bonus, health plan, pension, On site accommodation (if needed) and ongoing professional development opportunities.
How to Apply for this Offer
Applications should be send to : firstname.lastname@example.org Note: You must state “Food Technologist ” in the subject to to ensure we treat your application on time .
- Agriculture / Agro-Allied jobs
- Food Technologist jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!