Flutterwave’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Investor Relations Associate
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 17, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
About the Role
- Flutterwave is looking for an Investor Relations Associate.
- The primary responsibility of this role will be to support the overall Investor Relations team to increase shareholder value.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide constant information and feedback to the executive management team in regard to investor feedback, suggestions, complaints, and opinions as well as market research from equity research positions.
- Work with multiple teams including Legal, Finance, Communications to present our financial standing to the financial community.
- Conduct research to identify emerging trends and topics for investor discussion.
- Utilize data to analyze Flutterwave’s position in the market, as well as that of our competitors.
- Identify possible areas for improvement
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience with proven expertise in financial analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Efficient multi-tasker and ability to work & deliver under pressure.
- Excellent client management, communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Experience creating and presenting reports to executive management.
- Knowledge of and/or experience working in the African market is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here