Urban Hive’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Flutter Developer / Instructor jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Ability to work in a startup environment, able to self-manage and work remotely
- Must have built an app with Flutter& Firebase
- Working experience in mobile development
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of
- Good communication skills in English
The developer is responsible for holding online coding sessions for people with little to no programming experience
The instructor will also monitor the success and provide 1:1 guidance as needed remotely.
- Passionate about learning and helping others
- Highly motivated with skills to guide and lead participants
- Teaching, Mentorship and Coaching experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in web programming languages such as PHP, Laravel, NodeJS
- Familiarity with backend programming languages.
- Compensation: N70,000 / month
- Commission: Leading Coding Sessions (Up to NGN150,000/session).
- Location: Victoria Island (Remote for now)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.