Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Maintenance Planning Manager – Golden Sugar
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 14, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Implement a detailed plant wide maintenance plan including critical equipment requirements.
- Prepare and ensure compliance on daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly maintenance checklist.
- Monitor manpower utilization, Equipment downtime, Meantime between failures and other typical statistics.
- Manage subordinates and ensure the synergy between planning of manpower and overseeing the completion of jobs & target realization.
- Manage the catalogue system, data collation and technical archive, updating drawing via Draughtsman on approved management changes.
- Analyze data and monitor the spare parts usage/stock. Review bi-annually and submit report to Technical Manager for slow moving(<1 year) and obsolete items in store’s stock.
- B.Eng / HND in Mech / Elect Engineering
- Professional qualification such as NSE/ COREN is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years cognate industrial experience.
- 4 years sugar refinery experience
- Experience with six sigma or similar tools for process improvement.
The Person Must:
- Be a good team player
- Take initiative and be proactive in problem solving
- Have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skill.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here