2 weeks ago
Job title : Fleet Supervisor jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Supervise drivers’ performance, allocate driver assignments, ensure compliance with safety standards, and maintain all trucks in top working order.
- Control fuel issuance, consumption and management to reduce running cost.
- Ensure that all Trucks are compliant with all legal, regulatory and contractual requirements, and where necessary escalate any identified issues and recommend a resolution to the management.
- Serve as a point of contact for customers and addressing complaints.
- Schedule drivers and assigns routes to maximize productivity.
- Ensue all documentation are processed and complete before take-off and during off-loading.
- Ensure that the necessary numbers of fleet vehicles are always available, etc.
- Control fleet administration and operation; maintenance, driver and customer interactions).
- Safety: Ensure all fleet and human behavioral safety compliances are fully adhered to.
- Vehicle maintenance, management and execution to meet up preventive and corrective maintenance standard and operations demand.
- Acquires and validates all relevant licenses and ensures that they are promptly renewed and updated
- Candidate should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field.
- 1-3 years working experience preferably in logistics, supply chain management or transportation
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- Transportation / Logistics jobs
- Fleet Supervisor jobs
- Salary Offer: *********