White Soul Motors’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Fleet Officer jobs in Cross River
Job Location : Cross River
Deadline : December 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
We are a leading haulage company looking to engage the services of Fleet Officers for our Calabar and Lagos operations. The ideal Candidate will be responsible for Managing assigned fleet of trucks and drivers as well to ensure achievemnet of the delivery targets.
- Oversee assigned fleetÛªs operations
- Route surveys and planning
- Monitor and report daily trucks turn-around time
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking vehicles
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve all complaints relating to fleet management or drivers conduct
- Coordinate daily pre-trip and post-trip truck inspections
- Conduct, in conjunction with the tracking unit, proper tracking of drivers in transit to ensure prompt and target time of delivery
- Ensure prompt handling and coordination of rescue operations of companyÛªs vehicles, personnel and goods, whenever the need arises
- Recommend cost cutting strategies in order to maximize profits.
- Any other activities as required.
- Minimum of a BachelorÛªs degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- M.Sc. in Transport or Logistics is an added advantage
Minimum 3 yearsÛª experience in supply chain management, including, haulage, logistics, and fleet management and customer service operations
*Transportation / Logistics jobs in Nigeria
*Transportation / Logistics jobs in Cross River
*Fleet Officer in Cross River
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.