Dangote’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Fleet Management Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Job Code: HRHQ02
Category: DCP – HR
- Co-ordinate and implement a comprehensive program of fleet services and maintenance to ensure a smooth operation of fleet activities in DCP Office locations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the implementation of policies and procedures for fleet management and mobilize drivers accordingly.
- Manage scheduling of pool drivers and ensure timely availability of vehicles for DCP staff, guests, etc.
- Develop and maintain logs and schedules, monitor and track the itinerary of pool vehicles, and ensure optimal use of the physical assets.
- Ensure that vehicle (and drivers) log-books are properly maintained for input into vehicle management system and/ or monthly payroll.
- Review and sign-off on periodic vehicle fueling requests, in line with approved provisions.
- Coordinate routine servicing and repair of vehicles as required and maintain relevant documentations.
- Document details of accident occurrences and report to Head, Admin. & Services
- Oversee activities involving vehicle licensing, renewals and other statutory registrations (e.g. Hackney permits).
- Maintain fuel records of vehicles in the DCP Head Office to check and prevent fraud and ensure optimal usage.
- Liaise with approved mechanic workshops to ensure prompt and complete service and repairs of DCP all Admin. Services vehicles.
- Maintain and track records of fleet maintenance and fuel usage costs within the country.
- Develop drivers payroll input items, including payment schedules for overtime hours, for approval by the Head, Admin. & Shared Services
- Forward drivers concerns to the Head, Admin. & Shared Services for escalation to appropriate quarters.
- Communicate and forward information regarding vehicle requirements to the Head, Admin. & Shared Services
- Perform periodic vehicle inspection, report incidences and provide recommendations to Head, Admin. & Shared Services
- Prepare and submit monthly report of fleet operations to the Head, Admin. & Shared Services.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelors Degree or its equivalent in any discipline
- Minimum of three (3) years cognate experience in fleet management.
Skills and Competencies:
- In-depth knowledge of current / prevailing traffic laws and regulations.
- Working knowledge of software applications (e.g. vehicle tracking and scheduling application).
- In-depth knowledge of authentic vehicle parts and accessories.
- Good project management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of vehicle licensing procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of applicable MS Office support tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online