Kwik Delivery’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Fleet Engagement Officer
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : September 05, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Do you have 2+ years of customer experience, vendor/partner management and issue resolution in either a tech-enabled e-commerce or logistics environment ?
- Have you successfully managed a team of 2-wheeled riders and/or 4-wheeled drivers ?
- Are you ready for the flexibility that a constantly-changing work environment in the city of Ibadan can offer you ?
- Are you looking to join a business-casual environment with an opportunity to work with a multinational, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds ?
- Do you have a very strong knowledge of excel / google sheets ?
- Are you adept at understanding and employing diverse tech platforms for reporting?
- Do you have a very keen eye for opportunities that can significantly improve operational processes ? If YES we will like to meet you
What you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring, anticipating, and resolving challenges that can disrupt fleet performance.
- Managing real-time fleet issues & ensuring prompt resolution.
- Giving structured and actionable daily feedback to the Head of Fleet Management.
- Retaining & engaging our network of riders and improving their enthusiasm.
- Managing the relationship between our organization and the network of riders partnering with us.
- Quarterbacking all activities in the department and ensuring end-to-end quality assurance and business satisfaction.
The Experience/ Knowledge required to suceed on this role:
- 2+ years of experience in customer experience issue resolution
- Ability to take initiative and be flexible in a constantly-changing work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of excel / google sheets and ease with a variety of tech platforms and reporting.
- Persuasion, Leadership & Stress tolerance.
NGN130,000 – 150,000 / Month
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online