Job title : Fixed Broadband Service Delivery Manager – Telecom / ISP
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The ideal candidate should be able to design, propose networking solutions and capable to manage individual and enterprise customers.
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Guide and drive the field engineering team and installation vendors to deliver the broadband services with customer centricity and cost consciousness.
- Manage Customer Complaints and escalations. Maintain uptime of enterprise broadband links with-in the SLA by proactive checks and speedy resolution to customers.
- Plan and Deploy P2P / P2MP broadband links using unlicensed/licensed band radios and WiFi APs. Establish WLAN integrations with customer’s network and devices, within existing guidelines and procedures, keeping in mind the business, pre-sales and/or project requirements.
- Build, configure, optimize, and accept new network elements, conforming to designs and change management procedures with-in the organization to implement and activate new services or capacity upgrades with a minimum of disruption of the availability of the service. E.g. radios, switches, Routers, AP, Extenders from vendors such as: Proxim, Radwin, Ubiquity, Cambium, MIMOSA, Ligowave, Cisco, D-Link, Mikrotik, Netgear, etc.
- Regularly update with new technologies, tools and maintain databases as per organizational guidelines and procedures, maintain Site Installation document, floor plans, feasibility survey, design documentation, standard operating procedures etc.
- Coordinate with internal functions, verticals, team members and line managers for the efficient service delivery.
- Prepare regular reports and publish dashboards for senior management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or equivalent experience) or combination of related education and experience.
- At least 5 years working experience with leading Telecom/ISP organizations in Broadband Deployment and Service Delivery using P2P/P2MP Radios and WLAN (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax) networks.
- Working knowledge with following OEM and their tools: Cambium, MIMOSA, CACTI, Radwin Manager, Proxim NMS, IPAM, IPERF/JPERF, PRTG etc.
- Good understanding of telecom service provider business drivers and technologies in the IP and WLAN network areas.
- Strong understanding of MS-Excel/Power Point/Google Earth etc.
- Knowledge of telecom network, Microwave Links, TCP-IP/MPLS technologies, Routers/switches/firewalls, Ethernet & Fiber technologies and cabling rules for copper & fiber.
- Added advantage for candidates with certifications in WLAN CWNA or Juniper and/or Cisco OEMs.
Requirements / Skills:
- HND / B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Enginering or related discipline is preferred.
- 3 years prior experience as a Service Delivery Specialist
- Presentation and communication skills, able to advise in a convincing way, verbally as well as on paper to customers and senior management of the organization.
- Ability to work under stress and pressure to deliver the services on time with excellent execution, organizing and inter-personal skills.
- Customer Centric attitude with negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Strong knowledge of spoken and written English language.
- Strong commitment to quality and performance.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Fixed Broadband Service Delivery Manager – Telecom / ISP jobs