Job title : Fitness Coach
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 03, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Are you passionate about helping others achieve optimal health and wellness through their fitness goals? mDoc is seeking an accredited, knowledgeable, experienced and tech-savvy fitness coach to provide personal training and fitness instruction to individuals and groups online and in person.
You’ll be part of
- Our client’s journey from start to finish, assessing their physical and health conditions and goals, co-
- creating exercise plans tailored to their needs, monitoring their progress and compiling reports.
- To be successful as a fitness coach, you should stay up to date with the latest trends in the fitness industry and be data-driven to provide solutions to your client’s fitness needs.
- Ultimately, an exceptional fitness coach will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail, and be able to add value to a growing organization.
- You are responsible for ensuring that our clients have fun and improve their health through exercise.
- Conduct individual and group fitness training sessions in person and virtual.
- Perform virtual assessments
- Support the development and delivery of fitness programs according to company standards and industry-safe practices.
- Identify the client’s fitness level and health, provide personal training and prescribe workout programs.
- Monitor and track clients’ physical progress and provide fitness assessment and feedback.
- Compile reports that show trend analysis of clients’ progressions, etc.
- Utilisation of work tools, e.g. Leverage the Complete health application as a tool to manage members and input data.
- Create workout videos.
- Modify exercise plans based on needs, potential injuries or health issues
- Adopt a holistic training approach (e.g. cardiovascular exercise, strength)
- Oversee the use of fitness equipment to ensure clients exercise properly and safely
- Handle nutrition and health-related questions
- Carry out First Aid and CPR if needed
- Follow safety and hygiene guidelines
- Address customer complaints and questions promptly and professionally.
- Must hold an accredited fitness certification
- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field required (i.e., Exercise Science, etc.)
- 2+ years of previous Personal Training experience
- Proficiency in computer data entry and Microsoft Office
- Ability to coordinate telephonic communication with clients while simultaneously navigating software platforms and entering data for extended periods
- Ability to synthesise data to make informed decisions about how best to support the client.
- Knowledgeability to quickly learn information around lifestyle-related topics such as smoking cessation, weight management, nutrition, exercise, stress reduction and sleep desired
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technology savvy and enthusiastic adopter of work and personal tools.
- Possess honesty and personal integrity.
- Possess passion, ambition, drive, and knowledge regarding the fitness industry.
- Excel in time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Reliable, professional, computer literate, energetic, and friendly.
- Personal motivation to keep fit and the ability to motivate others to do the same.
- Understanding of lifestyle, diet and the human body.
How to Apply for this Offer
Please send your resume or curriculum vitae to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
To apply, please send:
- A resume or cv
- A cover letter in your email indicating why this job is compelling to you
- Please include the title of the position you are applying for in your email address
- Medical / Healthcare jobs
- Fitness Coach jobs