Job title : FinTech Analyst
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 08, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Tek Experts is a tech services and support company focused on delivering specialized and unique solutions for clients. We’re problem solvers, engagers, and creative thinkers who always strive to help our customers succeed. Our agile, relationship-based support helps the largest, most innovative enterprises thrive. If you crave problem-solving, finding improvement in process, learning, and working within a diverse global team, you’re the fit we’re looking for. Join our global team of experts and grow your IT career with us.
Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create and maintain incident management requests to product group or engineering group
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer and engineer experience
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
- Drive technical collaboration and engagement outside of customer support services
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific
- Resolving customer issues including complex technical scenarios integrating several cloud capabilities (Windows Azure, SQL Azure, AppFabric, etc.) and scenarios supporting a service such as service availability, quality, outage management, subscription management, correlation of usage and charges, and cost-efficient solution architecture.
A commerce Support Engineer is knowledgeable in Microsoft Azure services, technologies, offerings, and the Azure billing platform. A successful Support Engineer has the drive and intellectual horsepower to resolve difficult customer issues; directly supports customers through telephone and email,; escalates issues quickly when deep, specific skills or other capabilities are required; ability to use knowledge of the Microsoft Azure architecture and offerings to provide customer resolution and proactive customer recommendations; has excellent communication skills and is fluent in English; writes excellent case documentation; and is able to handle challenging and politically-sensitive customer situations.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in financial services and/or Technical Support experience, managing customers
- Familiarity with Azure and/or compete cloud products. (Preferred)
- Knowledge of Excel: Pivot tables, Filters & look-up function. (Desired)
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills
- Technical skills: Understanding of subscription management and billing platforms
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- FinTech Analyst jobs