Job title : Fincon Officer / Credit Admin (Chartered Accountant)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 01, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Managing all finance and accounting operations of the bank.
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly management Account
- Driving the company’s financial planning
- Performing risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Ensuring timely preparation and rendition of all regulatory report
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure Daily reconciliation of all accounts with the correspondent bank.
- Liaising with external auditors and regulatory bodies during their examination.
- Additional controller duties as necessary
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Fincon Officer / Credit Admin (Chartered Accountant) jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!