TalentUp Africa’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Financial Sales Advisor jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 12, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, one of the oldest and most strongly capitalized life insurance companies in the world, acquired a majority stake in Zenith Life Assurance, which gave rise to a new company, Prudential Zenith Life. The union is set to redefine the Nigerian insurance sector, building on the existing strength of Zenith Life, which is one of the fastest growing life insurance companies in Nigeria, with gross written premium of N3.6 billion at the end of 2017. Alongside its entry into Nigeria, Prudential also formed an exclusive Bancassurance partnership with Zenith Bank in Nigeria and Ghana.ÛÜ
Insurance Advisor job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Meeting with clients.
- Offering specialized financial guidance and advice.
- Completing financial needs analyses.
- Creating and explaining customized plans.
- Utilizing knowledge of tax investment strategies.
- Assessing clients’ financial portfolios.
- Analyzing clients’ risk.
- Encouraging clients to invest for the future.
- Candidates with a minimum of NCE or Ordinary National Diploma(OND)
- Candidates must also possess a high school diploma ( NECO, WAEC, WASSCE), with 5 credits and a pass in Mathematics & English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A professional appearance.
Job Level: Entry-Level
Minimum Academic Qualification: Diploma
*Financial Sales Advisor jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Click here to Apply online
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria