Airtel’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Financial Reporting & Tax Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- FR executive contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing Financial Reporting, taxation and accounting processes.
- Ensure company level books closing process every month, quarter and year in terms of timelines and accuracy.
- Ensure all inputs into preparation of Financial Statements are duly posted. (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statements, Cash Flows and Notes on Accounts as per applicable IFRS and Banking Regulation by CBN).
- Ensuring completeness of month end posting and provisions.
- Compliance of all statutory requirements related to Direct and Indirect taxation of the organization are met including timely and accurate submissions returns, proper documentations, etc.
- Conducts reviews of the banking operations. Analyses trial balances including aging, movement, recoverability and impairment. Perform variance analysis and sense checks.
- Ensure adherence to audit requirements including co-ordination with Statutory, Tax and Internal Auditors, regulatory audits, for timely closure as per calendar.
- Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintaining Financial Delegation of Authority (FDoA).
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- Should be able to specify accounting and tax implication when new products are rolled out.
- Governance of tax accounting done by Shared Services team and guide them with relevant rules, steps etc.
Education & Experience
- Professional qualification in Finance / Accounting (ACA, ACCA)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Banking/Financial Services Industry.
Skills & Competencies:
- Understands accounting principles, standards (IFRS) and Banking Regulations.
- Experience of working in Accounting /FINCON function in a Bank is a mandatory requirement.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
- High level of proficiency in the using the Oracle Flexcube/Accounting software, Proficient in using Microsoft Offices Software
- Verse with taxation rules and returns for reporting and compliance.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online