Tomato Jos’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Financial Planning & Reporting Manager jobs in Kaduna
Job Location : Kaduna
Deadline : October 05, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Mission and Long-Term Goal
- The Financial Planning & Reporting Manager isresponsible for the strategic planning of the organizationÛªs finances.
- The role is responsible for the translation of the organizational goals and target to into a meaningful and coherent financial plan (Budgets, Cashflow Statements, Variance Analysis) and ensure that the plan is properly funded and optimized (fundraise, fund management) etc.
- The role will also produce financial and operational reports (periodic or adhoc) for both internal and external stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The role of the Planning and Reporting Manager will be saddled with responsibilities that includesthe preparation of the companyÛªs budget and report preparation (financial and operationa), amongst others
- Prepare and manage the companyÛªs Budget (Operational, Project, Grant etc) budget;
- Ensure that the company operates within an approved Annual Budget
- Drive the enforcement of the companyÛªs budget in line with approved Policies, Processes and Procedures.
- Proactively track and report on budget compliance and performance timeously.
- Ensure full compliance with all accounting and reporting standards
- Work with the Financial Operations team to operationalize relevant accounting policies and Generally Acceptable Accounting Principles
- Produce accurate and timely management reports, including, but not limited to, an analysis of sales, operational expenditure, etc. and other analysis that support major corporate decisions of the Management
- Produce all financial reports (statutory and adhoc) ensuring completeness, correctness and timeliness (with interpretations) as may be agreed
- Ensure that the terms of all contracts/projects are to the best advantage of the company and complied with by all parties concerned
- Ensure all relevant reports (financial and operational) are prepared in line with agreed format and timelines.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Monitor finance activities across the organization, propose goals and objectives, and design a framework for monitoring performance.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required for the Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Member of either Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)/Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)/Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or it’s equivalent
- 5-7 years accounting experience
- Advance competence in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and relevant accounting software (Xero/Peachtree/Quickbook/Sage, etc.).
Additional Qualifications and Experience That Will Set You Apart:
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing plant or other highly operational industry
- Ability to research, compile, analyses, and interpret data.
Expected Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
- Hands-on experience in startup organization and set up of a budgeting and reporting system
- Strong interpersonal and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Curiosity, critical thinking, and a demonstrated interest to learn
- Ability to manage changes and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong management, coaching, and conflict-resolution skills
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to stick to your schedule.
- Salary is commensurate to experience within the range of industry standards.
- A communication allowance, pension, and health insurance are included, and an annual performance-based bonus may be awarded at the discretion of the executive management team.
- Please note that adequate security is provided to the whole Tomato Jos team.
*Financial Planning & Reporting Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Kaduna
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and current Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria