Eat’N’Go Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 05, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Assessment of the company’s performance against both the annual budget (in line with the levers of control) and the company’s approved 5-year Plan.
- Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the CFO and provides actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- Provide periodic monthly management reports and financial analysis.
- Develop business cases to launch new products, appraise investment decisions, and business models.
- Actively contribute to business unit’s financial, operations and strategic plans.
- Organize monthly budgetary control meeting with the departments and the budget controlteam.
- Study the monthly variances to find out the causes, value the variances cause impact on the business and implement action plan to correct the variances.
- Ensure the departmental budgets are consistent with budget objectives and business plan.
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting.
- Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts for funding applications for growth and development expansion programs
- Maintain financial records for each project in a manner that facilitates management reports.
- Maximize income where possible and appropriate.
- Prepare periodic reports to regulatory authorities and other relevant stakeholders.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, master’s degree in relevant field
- Professional qualification ACCA, ICAN, ICMA, ACA, etc.
- 10 – 12 years’ work experience required preferably in QSR business
- Proficiency in Excel; ERPs; Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an advantage
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with expert knowledge of (IFRS) accounting procedures and financial reporting practices
- Budgeting and budget management experience required.
- Proven ability to analyze reports or issues and to provide appropriate recommendations required.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online